- Reach Out www.ReachOut.com
This site is focused on providing tips and resources for youth to get through tough times or help a friend. Youth “who have been there and made it through” share their personal stories. The site also features the “Reach Out” blog.
- The Trevor Project www.TheTrevorProject.org
For gay and questioning youth, the Trevor Project is determined to end suicide among LGBTQ youth by providing life-saving and life-affirming resources including their nationwide, 24/7 crisis intervention lifeline, digital community and advocacy/educational programs that create a safe, supportive and positive environment for everyone.
- National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health www.FFCMH.org
The National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health is a family-run organization with more than 120 chapters and state organizations representing the families of children and youth with mental health needs. The site offers valuable links and resources.
- Child and Adolescent Bipolar Foundation www.BPKids.org
Offers information, resources and the opportunity to connect with others.
- The Family Advocate Program
The Riverside County Department of Mental Health (RCDMH) recognizes that adults with severe and persistent mental illnesses either live with or are involved with family members or other caregivers. The Department provides a variety of services to family members and caregivers through its Family Advocate Program; staff members are themselves family members.
- Children’s Clinic
A directory of children’s clinics in Riverside County.
- Friday Night Live
Friday Night Live is a youth oriented program catered to young people in the Riverside area. This organization provides activities and entertainment that promote an anti-drug, anti-drinking message to youth in the community.
3525 Presley Ave.
Riverside, CA 92507
(951) 600-6365 FAX
- Mental Health - Local Resources
- Suicide Prevention and Support
- Resources for Youth
- Resources for Parents
- Resources for Women
- Resources for Veterans, Active Military and Their Families
- Resources for Older Adults
- Resources for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning Individuals
- Resources for Health Care Professionals
- Resources for Faith Based Communities
- Resources for Addiction and Substance Abuse Recovery
- Mental Health - National Resources