- Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) www.SAMSHA.gov
Offers research, resources, and publications related to mental illness, mental health, prevention, treatment and recovery.
- Jefferson Transitional Programs www.jtpfriends.org
The mission of Jefferson Transitional Programs, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is to assist individuals with psychiatric and/or dual diagnosis challenges in becoming productive and thriving citizens through the provision of safe, affordable housing; development of functional life skills; opportunities to explore and develop vocational options; and promotion of community awareness and sensitivity to the needs and potential of individuals with psychiatric and/or dual diagnoses.
- Riverside County Substance Abuse Program
The Riverside County Substance Abuse Program offers a wide range of services including outpatient counseling, detoxification, residential treatment, relapse prevention counseling and parenting classes. Additional programs include: treatment programs, substance abuse prevention, services for the hearing impaired, substance abuse education, programs for youth and special programs for dual diagnosed or incarcerated individuals. Visit their website for more information and clinic locations.
- Friday Night Live
Friday Night Live is a youth oriented program catered to young people in the Riverside area. This organization provides activities and entertainment that promote an anti-drug, anti-drinking message to youth in the community.
3525 Presley Ave.
Riverside, CA 92507
(951) 600-6365 FAX
- Mental Health - Local Resources
- Suicide Prevention and Support
- Resources for Youth
- Resources for Parents
- Resources for Women
- Resources for Veterans, Active Military and Their Families
- Resources for Older Adults
- Resources for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning Individuals
- Resources for Health Care Professionals
- Resources for Faith Based Communities
- Resources for Addiction and Substance Abuse Recovery
- Mental Health - National Resources