- Mid County Region Crisis Team:
serving Hemet, Temecula, Perris, Sun City, San Jacinto, Murrieta and Lake Elsinore: (951) 385-4523
- Desert Region Crisis Team:
serving Indio, Palm Springs, Blythe, Rancho Mirage, Cathedral City, Palm Desert, Desert Hot Springs, Banning and Beaumont: (951) 385-4523
- Riverside County Department of Mental Health www.rcdmh.org
This website provides information about mental health and substance use services provided for children, adults and older adults. A comprehensive service directory lists services for the Desert, Mid-County and Western Regions, as well as crisis lines.
- 2-1-1 Community Connect www.ConnectRiverside.org
This information and referral hotline connects Riverside County residents in times of critical needs with those who can help. Every call is answered by a trained referral specialist who will connect individuals with the appropriate agency providing the services and information they need. Call 2-1-1.
- Riverside Network of Care for Behavioral Health www.Riverside.NetworkOfCare.org
A resource for individuals, families and agencies looking for mental health resources and information in Riverside County. The site includes information on local services, legislation, support and related news among other features.
- NAMI Western Riverside County:
Provides support and referral services to people in need in the cities of Riverside, Moreno Valley, Corona, Norco and the Jurupa Valley/Rubidoux area.
- NAMI Temecula Valley:
- NAMI Coachella Valley:
- NAMI Mt. San Jacinto:
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA) Riverside www.DBSAToday.com/Riverside
DBSA Riverside is the local chapter of the national DBSA. They are a peer-facilitated support group of people who support one another on the road to wellness. They include those diagnosed with mood disorders, their families and friends, and anyone else who seeks to learn more about depressive and bipolar mood (affective) disorders.
- Jefferson Transitional Programs www.jtpfriends.org
The mission of Jefferson Transitional Programs, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is to assist individuals with psychiatric and/or dual diagnosis challenges in becoming productive and thriving citizens through the provision of safe, affordable housing; development of functional life skills; opportunities to explore and develop vocational options; and promotion of community awareness and sensitivity to the needs and potential of individuals with psychiatric and/or dual diagnoses.
- Friday Night Live
Friday Night Live is a youth oriented program catered to young people in the Riverside area. This organization provides activities and entertainment that promote an anti-drug, anti-drinking message to youth in the community.
3525 Presley Ave.
Riverside, CA 92507
(951) 600-6365 FAX
- Mental Health - Local Resources
- Suicide Prevention and Support
- Resources for Youth
- Resources for Parents
- Resources for Women
- Resources for Veterans, Active Military and Their Families
- Resources for Older Adults
- Resources for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning Individuals
- Resources for Health Care Professionals
- Resources for Faith Based Communities
- Resources for Addiction and Substance Abuse Recovery
- Mental Health - National Resources